What a change to what I was doing just a week ago! The trainee becomes the trainer. It was a big leap after being in the field for only 11 weeks. But here I go! A new adventure!
 |
| With my New Companion and Trainee, Sister Dimick |
My new companion is Sister Dimick and she is one of the first 19-year old sisters in our mission. She's from a town west of Ogden, Utah. She finished a semester at Snow College and she was assigned to be a Spanish speaking missionary. President Christianson asked for ten Spanish speaking sisters for the sites and he got them. So we are working on our Spanish together. I can actually pray in Spanish now!
I have to admit I'm taking it all on with willingness and enthusiasm, but it's hard. Hopefully it will get easier. Obviously the Lord knows what He is doing. I just need to rise to the occasion and pray that Heavenly Father will help me to do so without going reality TV on anyone. Haha. ;)
 |
| Sunset at the Palmyra Temple |
We get to do a 45-minute lesson on missionary work for a youth conference later today. Sister Dimick and I have a good plan, so hopefully it will go well.
 |
| Early Spring in the Sacred Grove |
We have a lot of new missionary meetings and we are at the Church History Sites four days a week. So many people coming for Spring break--about 150 to 200 people per site, per day. It's so much fun being that busy and can't wait for Summer! Each tour is completely different which is always exciting. I love serving here!
Sorry this is so short. Will write again soon.
Love,
Sister Killen
No comments:
Post a Comment