We have realized . . . missions are like dating. There is a potentials list, a progressing list, a do not contact list, and a drop list. When we send texts, we always ask each other if it sounds okay, we freak out when there's no daily contact, we analyze after our appointments what happened--if it was good or bad, too bold or soft, and so on. It's way scary how similar it is. But I guess that's one of the things missions can do . . . prepare us for our eternal companions. Crazy! Ha, ha . . . anyway.
Sister Graham and I planned and did our first Site Meeting together last week and we get to do another one tonight. We are working super well together and it's been so much fun. We also did our first Zone Meeting Training together and it turned out so well.
| Sisters Graham, Carlson, Curtis, and Killen |
Here's the link to the video, click here: New York Rochester Mission Banner is Clear
I also have the opportunity to sing tonight for Site Meeting. The Senior Couple going home asked me to sing for their last Site Meeting. I have the honor of singing their favorite hymn, "I Stand All Amazed". We get to work with the Senior Couple Missionaries so closely here. It's like having a ton of grandmas and grandpas.
| Saying goodbye to Elder and Sister Fuller |
| With the Strouds |
| Farewell to Elder and Sister Smellie |
Love,
Sister Killen
No comments:
Post a Comment