I hope everyone had an AMAZING Thanksgiving! I sure did. Sister Graham and I went to four Thanksgiving meals (and invited to more). The ward members are very kind to us. Haha. By the fourth meal though I was done. I couldn't put another bite in my mouth. I was beyond full. I did a really good job at pacing and eating small amounts at each meal, but four Thanksgiving dinners was a lot to handle. But it was a good day.
![]() |
| One of Four Thanksgiving Day Dinners at the Dahnekes |
![]() |
| Six Inches of Snow from our First Storm |
You probably saw on the news the huge storm that covered the East coast. Well, we definitely got hit. I'm not entirely sure how many inches we got but it was definitely a good amount. But now it's 60 degrees in December in Northwestern New York, and all the snow has melted! It's like it never snowed! Haha.
![]() |
| Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow! |
![]() |
| First Snow of the Season! |
Love,
Sister Killen




No comments:
Post a Comment