It's been super warm in New York. In the upper 50's and lower 60's! What a blessing to have such amazingly good weather. It's a little colder today but still warmer than Utah for sure.
| Smith Family Farm |
| Book of Mormon Publication Site |
| Martin Harris Home |
| "Four Corners" with actually six huge churches on the four corners |
| Smith Family Log Home |
My proselyting area is AMAZING!!! I love it so much! The area is very New York. I talk with so many people that I've already started to pick up the accent (it's contagious), and I don't think I want to come home with one anymore! ;) I have to stop myself now to say words the way I used to say them without an accent. It's going to be pretty bad by the time I get home. Help me! Ha, ha!
My companion, Sister Hatch, is great! A bubbly Type 1/2 - we click and work together super well! She is super sweet, from Deweyville, Utah, and goes home at the end of March. Sister Hatch and I are sooo busy! But it is seriously the best thing ever! We have three people with baptismal dates and five more on their way. I love every minute!
| Sister Killen with her Mission Companion/Trainer, Sister Hatch |
Our Mission President, President Christianson and Sister Christianson, are absolutely amazing and a powerhouse couple! They are so passionate about the work they do yet they know when to have fun. President quotes Nacho Libre all the time (haha). It's so funny. They are both super fiery and have gone through everything under the sun, so they understand everyone.
![]() |
| President and Sister Christianson |
I miss you so much! Will write soon!
LOVE YOU!
Love,
Sister Killen




No comments:
Post a Comment