This week started with a bang. Actually, this past weekend is where it really started, after last P-day. I went on another exchange with the Site Trainer, except this time I stayed in my area and Sis. Dimick went to the other trainer's area. Sis. Butlers and I had a great time and learned a ton from each other.
We then went to my scheduled shift at the Grandin Building where we took 100 people on tour within the first two hours of working there. By the end of the day, 332 people came through. Busy? Let's just say we didn't sit down at all. Haha. After the shift, I got my companion back (it's always a happy reunion) and for some reason we were so energized which carried over to our lessons (and the number of them) for this week. On Sunday, I worked at the Joseph Smith Farm where over 320 people came and took tours. Busy!!! But I am so happy! I am happily and pleasantly exhausted all the time.
![]() |
| With Sister Dimick |
On Memorial Day we were invited to the Bishop's house for a BBQ and surprisingly had a ton of lessons with less active members. We also planted a garden and did work for a family and got a little sun. :)
We had a lesson with Rob this week over at a member's house and Rob's son surprised us by coming! He participated and asked questions and was super open. We had a great time. Angie is doing great! We are going to the Hill Cumorah with her next week which will be fun.
![]() |
| At the top of Hill Cumorah |
Miss and love you tons!
Love,
Sister Killen



No comments:
Post a Comment