Friday, May 17, 2013

Super Green!

Hey Everyone!

It was so nice to Skype with you on Mother's Day Sunday!  I didn't realize how much I missed you all until then.  But I know this is where I need to be and I am very happy here.  I'm very much in my element.
Skype with the Family on Mother's Day
Spring in the Sacred Grove



This week has gone by super fast.  Of course, it helps when so many people are coming through the Church History Sites everyday.  It's getting busier!  :)  It also helps when Utah schools are getting out.  Haha!  We are all ready for the huge crowds . . . so bring it on!

Since we are spending more and more hours at the sites, it also means less time in the area so there is not too much to report on.  We taught Angela this week about the Word of Wisdom (since she already decided to quit coffee on her own . . . might as well) and I have never taught someone who was so excited about it and ready to live the Word of Wisdom.  She literally shouted for joy!  Now it's just getting her to Church on Sunday.  We are praying she can make it this Sunday.


It is super green here (even more since my last letter).  Even the air in the Sacred Grove is starting to look green.  Sister Dimick and I spent a couple of hours today in the Grove just taking a stroll.
Hermana (Sister) Dimick and Sister Killen in the Sacred Grove

I just can't get enough of these sites.  For those who haven't been here, come!  You are missing out!

Love and miss you tons!
Love,
Sister Killen

No comments:

Post a Comment