| Sister Szuch and Sister Killen on Christmas Day at the MTC |
It's been such a crazy week! And Christmas at the MTC was fantastic! Elder Russel M. Nelson spoke and we had a famous LDS/Christian painter come and speak to us as well. He gave great insight on painting a realistic picture of the Savior in our minds so that we may really know Christ.
Well this past week, we've been studying and teaching and studying some more. I think my brain is oozing out of my ears but I rarely get tired until P-Day when we all crash and take naps.
So my companion (to answer your question from last email) is from Idaho. Sister Tran is from Las Vegas, and Sister Huvey is also from Idaho. Everyone in my district is great and I'm actually leading them in a musical number for this Sunday.
| Sis. Huvey, Sis. Killen, Sis. Szuch, & Sis. Tran at the MTC |
Oh! Elder Zachilli and Sister Chantelle Thompson are in my Zone. I went up to Elder Zachilli and he had no idea who I was . . . pretty embrassing. Ha ha.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment