Hey Parents and Sisters!!!!
It´s finally P day and I can finally write
you! I can´t believe it´s been 7 days!!! It´s so crazy! The
first few days were all a blur and a daze, and we were all trying to get where
we were supposed to be at the right time and it was just insane. I can´t
believe how much I feel the Spirit here. I feel it ALL the time!
It's insane! I hope all is well. I only have a half hour to email
so tell the kids the best way to get a hold of me is to send me letters that
way I have time to email you, dad, and dad, and I can spend all the time I want
writing letters on P-day.
Where do I even begin...
My companion is AMAZING!!!! Her name is Sis.
Szuch (Dutch with a Z sound instead of D) She is so sweet and she has
been an amazing companion. She's a 4/2 and we work sooooo well
together. In our investigator practices with our teachers, our teachers
are all just amazed how unified we are and how spiritual our lessons are and
how we really touch their investigator characters. We taught a real
investigator yesterday and we actually were able to commit him to baptism if he
reads and prays about the Book of Mormon. It was the most beautiful
lesson about the restoration of the Gospel and the Spirit was just sooooo
strong. I love Sis. Szuch to death and we help each other grow in so
many ways.
My roommates, Sis. Huvey and Sis. Tran are
tons of fun too. All four of us sisters are going to New York
Rochester! I'm so glad we all get along and we all seem to really get each
other. My district is amazing. We have astonishing Elders who
have incredible stories and amazing testimonies. I'm so lucky to be
in the District I'm in. I'm Music Coordinator for my zone
:D!!! I get to pick all the hymns we sing every day and lead during our Sacrament Meetings.
I'm trying to figure out how to get
pictures on, but it looks like I won't be able to send pictures til I'm out in
the mission field. Which reminds me. I'm actually in the MTC for 4
weeks! I have 3 weeks of regular training and then a week of visitor center training
where we will be able to go up to SLC and train on Temple Square for a couple
days that last week. So I will be in the MTC til about January 7/9th-ish.
This experience is amazing (hard but amazing)
The Church is true
The Spirit is strong
I will go and do
I love you ALL so very much and miss you a
ton!
LOVE YOU!!!
Note from Deborah:
Madison refers to her companion as a "4/2", which is part of the profiling taught through the Live Your Truth/Dressing Your Truth program which helps to understand the divine nature within each of us. For more information visit: www.dressingyourtruth.com
Note from Deborah:
Madison refers to her companion as a "4/2", which is part of the profiling taught through the Live Your Truth/Dressing Your Truth program which helps to understand the divine nature within each of us. For more information visit: www.dressingyourtruth.com
No comments:
Post a Comment