She wrote:
Mom!!!
Thank you for the stationary and the Cheez-Its and work out clothes! Went to yoga and rocked it . . . it was a little slow but oh well. I love and miss you all so much but I am having a great time. The leaders told us to write you a letter to let you know I'm okay. My P-day is on Wednesday.
I'll talk to you more on Wednesday. I feel the Spirit all the time! The Church is true. My companion rocks (we got an investigator to commit to baptism) :)
Love you!!!
Note from Deborah:
We still don't have the name of her companion, but I'll find out tomorrow. The missionaries get to practice on "investigators" at the MTC, so apparently they're a dynamic duo if they've already been able to get a baptism commitment. Can't wait for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment